from The Majlis
Coke’s Assault Of Destruction
What Happens To Your Body Within An Hour Of Drinking A Coke
Don’t drink cola if you want to be healthy. Consuming soft drinks isbad for so many reasons that science cannot even state all theconsequences. But one thing we know for sure is that drinking Coke, asa representative of soft drinks, wreaks havoc on the human organism.What happens? Writer Wade Meredith has shown the quick progression ofCoke’s assault.
The main problem is sugar. It’s an evil that the processed foodindustry and sugar growers don’t want people to know about. Evendieticians financially supported by sugar growers and sugary productmanufacturers, are loathe to tell us the truth.
Don’t believe that dietitians are influenced by huge corporateconcerns that feed people sugar, drugs and other health-defyingingredients? Go to their official website and check out the sponsorsyourself.
They are right there in plain sight: http://www.eatright.orgcorporatesponsors/
When somebody drinks a Coke watch what happens…
• In The First 10 minutes: 10 teaspoons of sugar hit your system.(100% of your recommended daily intake.) You don’t immediately vomitfrom the overwhelming sweetness because phosphoric acid cuts theflavor allowing you to keep it down.
• 20 minutes: Your blood sugar spikes, causing an insulin burst.Your liver responds to this by turning any sugar it can get its handson into fat. (There’s plenty of that at this particular moment)
• 40 minutes: Caffeine absorption is complete. Your pupils dilate,your blood pressure rises, as a response your livers dumps more sugarinto your bloodstream. The adenosine receptors in your brain are nowblocked preventing drowsiness.
• 45 minutes: Your body ups your dopamine production stimulating thepleasure centers of your brain. This is physically the same way heroinworks, by the way.
• >60 minutes: The phosphoric acid binds calcium, magnesium and zincin your lower intestine, providing a further boost in metabolism. Thisis compounded by high doses of sugar and artificial sweeteners alsoincreasing the urinary excretion of calcium.
• >60 Minutes: The caffeine’s diuretic properties come into play.(It makes you have to pee.) It is now assured that you’ll evacuate thebonded calcium, magnesium and zinc that was headed to your bones aswell as sodium, electrolyte and water.
• >60 minutes: As the rave inside of you dies down you’ll start tohave a sugar crash. You may become irritable and/or sluggish. You’vealso now, literally, urinated way all the water that was in the Coke.But not before infusing it with valuable nutrients your body couldhave used for things like even having the ability to hydrate yoursystem or build strong bones and teeth.
So there you have it, an avalanche of destruction in a single can.Imagine drinking this day after day, week after week. Stick to water,real juice from fresh squeezed fruit, and tea without sweetener.
–Powered by PHPlist, http://www.phplist.com —